Fitness Model Ashley Lawrence - FemBomb!

Ashley Lawrence - FemBomb
Ashley's Bio
Height: 5'6"
Birthday: December 9th
Weight: 110 lbs.
Bust: 34 DDD
Waist: 22
Marital Status: Single
Ambitions:
"To be the number 1 blonde on the net."
Passions:
"Wild clothes, funky high heels, sexy lingerie, laying in the sun, and being at the gym."
Occupation:
"Internet model and webmistress. I started modeling a few years ago after winning my local Hawaiin Tropic contest. Since then I have had the pleasure of working with some really great people and companies such as Playboy, IronMan, Met-Rx, Flirt, JNG, and Backyard Wrestling. Running my own Web site is so much fun. It allows me to meet some really cool people from around the world, just like yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...