Next Step Fitness


I'm Back! Finally! For those of you who do not know, I opened my own personal training studio in our basement called, Next Step Fitness! Things have been going really well and my business continues to grow everyday :) I meet new cool people and get to share in their success of meeting their fitness goals!
I am in the process of getting my website re-designed as I am not the best at creating a web site. I hope to have it up and running in the next month. The company I am working with wants a lot of extra money to include a blog on the site, so instead I will put a link of my blog here on blogspot on my website :)
Please feel free to comment or ask questions at anytime. I am going to try to get into a habit of writing on here often to update you on things going on in my life and with my gym. When I get more organized I am planning to discuss certain themes/topics with you that are of interest or even just important topics that need to be discussed. So if you have any topics you would like to be addressed, please let me know! :)
This is a big year for me as most of you know that I still officiate hockey. I have been selected to officiate the 4 Nations cup in St. John's Newfoundland and the Women's World under 18 Championship in Stockholm, Sweden! Not to mention that Nathan and I booked a trip to Mexico during Christmas :) The Championship in Sweden starts Jan 1st and therefore I will have to leave early from Mexico to make sure I will be able to fly out of Canada to Sweden. Nathan will be flying out to Sweden Jan 1st as well :)
Again, I will be hopefully updating you often with news and updates. I hope you all are going great and I am looking forward to hearing from you and keeping in touch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...