How to Get a Goog Body Build Fast

Do you want to know how to get a great body fast?
Of course you do.
Who wouldn't?
Well first let me just say this.
The word "Fast" is a relative term, so be realistic about how fast you can actually expect to see that terrific body when you look in the mirror! Think about this; looking better in 3 months is a lot better than looking the same way you do today, a year from now am I right?
Your focus should be about being healthy and giving your body what it needs. I was the biggest procrastinator when it came to losing weight because after years of trying diet after diet, after giving birth to 3 kids, after I started getting the dreaded belly fat, I had tried everything and nothing ever worked.
But I wasn't focusing on my health. I just wanted to look good. I was focusing on the wrong thing! I should have been thinking in terms of being healthy. That's the secret! So I finally figured out how to get a great body fast and wanted to share it with you.
It's really just common sense when you think about it. You can lose weight by simply adding exercises to your activities or just dieting, but if you'd like to get healthy and lose a number of inches you need to work on both.
All you have to do is follow these steps to find out how you can get a great body fast:

Number 1 - Eat Healthy

Very important! You must cut out all processed foods. No more stops at the drive through. Don't drink any sugary drinks or eat any junk food. No salty chips, no candy either. You can do this. If you need motivation read about what foods are good for you. This helped me a LOT! I read a little every night about foods and their anti-oxidants, minerals, etc., and found that the more I learned about food and how it affects my body, the more I wanted to eat only foods that my body needed like fiber, legumes, fruits and vegetables.
I recommend the "Doctor's Book of Food Remedies". I never have been very good at eating enough fruits and vegetables but now I make (or get on the run) a healthy smoothie consisting of only fruits and vitamin additives almost every day for lunch. I've also gotten in the habit of using my juice extractor to make drinks like apple carrot juice...It tastes way better than it sounds...It's yummy!!
FACT: Once your body is getting the nutrients it needs, you will no longer crave chips, ice cream and candy. PLUS, you will be healthier and your body can fight off sickness and disease a heck of a lot better!

Number 2 - Exercise at least 20 minutes every day.

I absolutely hate going to the gym! I've wasted more money on gym memberships than I care to think about, but after my girlfriend told me about the Wii Fit and how she truly wants to work out now, I wanted to check it out. I did some research and bought the Nintendo Wii Console and the Wii Fit program.
Let me tell you this is the most excellent product I have EVER found!! I LOVE using it every single day of the week because it is truly a lot of fun! Each time I complete a set of exercises, step aerobics, or balance games, it tells me how I improved from the previous time. It also tracks my weight loss goals and provides the data on a graph. It's so cool! If you don't already have one, I highly recommend you get one. It has saved my life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...