Diana Chaloux Fitness Model

Here's a brief interview and some pictures of Diana Chaloux Fitness Model.
My name is Diana Chaloux. I'm a fitness model, NPC national level figure competitor, certified personal trainer, fitness coach, fitness columnist, nutrition manager and founder/owner of Destined 2 Be Fit d2bfit.com
I love every aspect of the fitness industry, from modeling and competing to training clients one on one and teaching them how to lead a fit and healthy lifestyle! Via my business website I sell my fitness DVD "Fitness Deadlines" along with access to the D2BFit Member Support Center where I work with people online providing them with guidance, motivation and a fitness education!

Stats: Height: 5'7" / Age: 29 / Bust: 36 / Waist: 27 / Hips: 36 / Eyes: Brown / Hair: Brown
Diana diana@dianachaloux.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...