How did you get started with bodybuilding balance?


My fitness journey started at an early age where you would find a shy little girl mucking around on my parents farm! When I was not spending the afternoons riding horses (my other love!) and helping my Dad with chores I would be found at my second home, the ice rink!  I started figure skating when I was 6 years old and had the amazing opportunity of skating as a single competitor and as well on a Synchronized competitive team competing at four Canadian Championships! While most kids were hanging out at pools and malls during the summer months, I was fortunate to spend my time at one of the most exclusive skating clubs in the country. To fill up any extra free time, I also played field hockey, ran track and played University rugby.  It was a busy schedule; however, I would never take a minute of it back because it has truly transformed me into the person I am today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...