Fitness Model Amanda Carrier

Image of Fitness Model Amanda Carrier from Muscle and Fitness Hers Spread
Amanda Carrier has a confession to make. Actually two of them.

Picture of Fitness Model and Actress Amanda CarrierProfile: Amanda Carrier
Place of Birth: Alexandria, LA
Current Home: Los Angeles, CA
Occupation: Fitness Model & Actress
Age: 28
Height: 5 5″
Weight: 125-130
Measurements: 34C-26-37
Bodyfat: 14-16%
Marital Status: Married
Favorite Activities: Weight Training, Boxing
Amanda’s Workout Routine: 4-Day Split; Trains legs twice a week; Cardio is performed on non-weight training days, usually on a stair-stepper or elliptical trainer set to high resistance to keep her glutes hard.
Favorite Food Indulgence: Sweets
Best Body Part: “Butt and abs”
Favorite Healthy Recipe: Pumpkin Pancakes
Latest Film Project: Featured role in “Labor Pains” with Lindsay Lohan

 Amanda on America’s Obsession with Thin
“Some women get so focused on being thin. How often do you hear men saying “Yeah, look at that girl, the one with no curves. She’s so hot and skinny.” In my opinion, it’s not attractive.”
“I think a woman is sexy when she has tone, muscle definition, curves and her body is tight from training, not starving. She looks strong and powerful and it shows in her personality and self-confidence.”
Picture of Amanda Carrier in Shorts With Punching Bag
“Unfortunately, girls who fall in the trap of buying into the lie that ”skinny is better or more healthy” are probably struggling with a weakness or emotional issue on the inside that’s as dangerous as the outward, physical weakness that comes along with starving yourself.   I have the same opinion on sloppy people, who don’t care enough about their health, allow themselves to become lazy and let themselves go.”
“Taking care of yourself is hard work and it takes commitment. There are definitely days that I don’t want to workout. But I push myself anyway, because it’s important. I always feel better that I did.”
Amanda on The Pressures of Staying Thin in Hollywood 
“In terms of Hollywood and the focus on being skinny, I know a lot of actresses say they feel pressure to be ultra-thin. I personally have never heard any talk of that from agents or directors or anyone. It may well be an excuse for some girls and it might mask some other, deeper issues.  I actually asked my agents and the directors I worked with about this, and they all said that they are looking for women who have a more natural, healthy weight. I don’t mean plump, but toned and athletic.”

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...